GET YOUR CHILD SOMETHING SPECIAL GIFT!
Exercise children's ability to use their brains and learn knowledge while playing.
Stimulate children's creative ability and brain imagination, cultivate the ability to create new things, develop thinking ability, improve hands-on operation ability, respond more sensitively, and improve concentration ability.
DIY Educational Toys
1. The material is shown in the figure, the movement, 3 wooden boards, and 3 screws.
2. Align the movement with the bottom frame and fix it with screws.
3. Find the side plate with round holes, pass through the movement handle, and snap into the bottom plate with the organic core.
4. Slowly snap the small plate of the front guardrail and the small plate of steps into the bottom plate.
5. As shown in the figure, install the second side plate next to the small step plate.
6. As shown in the figure, install the third side plate.
7. As shown in the figure, slowly insert the small front panel with the door into it.
8. As shown in the figure, snap the roof sloping board in.
9. As shown in the figure, snap another sloping roof into it.
10. As shown in the figure, insert the chimney into the roof sloping plate on the corresponding side.
11. As shown in the figure, insert the skylight into the sloping roof of the other side to complete.
12. Turn the handle to make music.
- Develop creative thinking skills
- Develop children's practical ability
- Enhance your child's scientific knowledge
- Stimulate children's interest and curiosity
Size:4.13 in*3.15in*2.76in (10.5CM*8CM*7CM)
Material: Wooden + Metal + Electric Device
THIS GIFT VINTAGE JOURNAL THE PERFECT GIFT FOR YOUR CHILD AND HE WILL LOVE IT